Sunday, May 17, 2015

May 16-17 2015

More photos from Heidelberg! Stephan and I went to Schloss Castle, which had a beautiful view of the surrounding town. We haven't been driving each other too crazy, but alone time doing our own sightseeing has I think been a good thing as well. I had a lovely birthday in Heidelberg, but of course, I missed being with my family. I loved having the one on one time hanging out with my brother; we splurged a little. 
I have had limited internet for the past several days, so I will update about the rest of my time in Germany when I'm back. Then it will be a wrap for now. Looking forward to coming home soon. 

Gardens of Schloss Castle




Inside of the Church of the Holy Spirit



There were several wedding receptions happening outside the town hall
Heidelberg a lit in the evening. We enjoyed walks along the river & the old bridge. 

Because this is what all tourists do. 
My 22nd birthday breakfast, a fun splurge for sharing


All those clocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment