Friday, October 17, 2014

October 17, 2014


I love giving kids English tutoring lessons, so it's nice to find job opportunities to do that. One of my students, Gabriel, was excited to send a short message to my brother in English, so I've tried using my blog to send the link since for some reason it was impossible to do with facebook or email. I found it a fun activity and so did he.

I'm excited that I'll be in France when the movies Mockingjay Partie 1 and Insurgent come out! Watching them in French will be so much fun!! I'm looking forward to the weekend visiting castles with IES as a group and to hang out with friends. Plus I just had my first French midterm here today. I think I studied well for it, but language tests are always challenging, because every detail counts. Europe's academic system is more test centered, which is not my favorite kind of system, but I can see in some ways how it works and how it doesn't. Feeling very much at home here.

No comments:

Post a Comment