It was fun spending time with Claudia and Victoria this past weekend over pizza and studying. Everyone is very tired, or still stressed, but all I have left is mostly just making sure I know my part for the theater production, which is very exciting. Victoria and I enjoyed an evening out in Bouffay over tartines, soup, and delicious cheese cake. It was a welcome reward and distraction from doing my paper at the time.
Monday, November 24, 2014
November 24, 2014
It was very nice being able to finally turn in my sixteen page French history paper today. Not to mention it was a boring assignment writing a long biography on two people, rather than an opinion, or thesis, but fortunately Robespierre and Louis XVI are people with plenty of material to write about. So I feel just a bit more ready for the final exam. I look forward to taking a religion class from the same professor next semester. M. Boloeil is a good prof.
It was fun spending time with Claudia and Victoria this past weekend over pizza and studying. Everyone is very tired, or still stressed, but all I have left is mostly just making sure I know my part for the theater production, which is very exciting. Victoria and I enjoyed an evening out in Bouffay over tartines, soup, and delicious cheese cake. It was a welcome reward and distraction from doing my paper at the time.
It was fun spending time with Claudia and Victoria this past weekend over pizza and studying. Everyone is very tired, or still stressed, but all I have left is mostly just making sure I know my part for the theater production, which is very exciting. Victoria and I enjoyed an evening out in Bouffay over tartines, soup, and delicious cheese cake. It was a welcome reward and distraction from doing my paper at the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment