Sunday, September 28, 2014

September 28, 2014

I met up with Melissa and Victoria this morning to visit another cool location in my guide book: Marché de Talsenac in Viarme, the quieter part of town I really like. The market was like the French version of Pike Place, one of my favorite spots in Seattle. We did a bit of looking around, found some cool cheap books in French, including The Last Battle, last book in the Narnia series. I know reading The Horse and His Boy is going to be rather boring and reading the last book is going to be dark and depressing, but I still need to finish the book series. At least I'll be able to read the last one in French.

 Lots of cheese and lots of different kinds of meat. I lunched on free samples. 

 I love going on outings with these ladies: Victoria and Melissa
 The grand staircase at La Paysage
 Our IES group visit to Trentemoult 
Lots of cats in the neighborhood too!

No comments:

Post a Comment