Sunday, December 14, 2014

December 14, 2014

So cold out today; trying to go for a run was really hard, but I love where I live so much! Near the river and a beautiful Japanese style park, a little isle. I'm so grateful to be living in Nantes, the best place for me to be in France where I can feel most at home. My dream came true since visiting it in January 2014, so it's good to be here and wonderful to be able to call it home for a year.

 Loving all the decorations from the Passage du Pommeraye 

 Celebrating at night out with mojitos: Emmiliana and Nicole 
My last day hanging out with the French/British kids.
 They were a cool group to play games with. 
The memorial of 50 Otages not far from where I live dedicated to all victims of racism, anti-semitism in France, a monument for those who have lost their lives. 
I love sitting by the river

No comments:

Post a Comment