Things are coming an end fast for this semester. Soon the friends I've made will head back home and it will be time to make new friends. It's a unique experience indeed to get to know well one big group and then another. The energies will certainly be different. This coming Monday, we'll perform our theater piece, which will be fun and I feel good with my lines memorized. It's fun playing a French version of Shakespeare's Juliet and also briefly an evil sorceress, Adeline. I love playing evil roles so much! It's a hoot.
Unfortunately I wasn't feeling well enough to do my teaching internship for today, but I am excited for my last Thursday with my students because I want to show them clips of Sainsbury's Christmas ad about the Christmas Truce of 1914 and a clip from Charlie Brown's Christmas and have a discussion about both and teach them some new vocab. I'm really going to miss teaching the elementary school students. They are more open, receptive to my presence. I quit teaching the high schoolers for the last two weeks and my prof Mme. Duportail was very understanding about it. They're not my ideal age group to work with. Can't believe the semester is coming to an end so fast!
Pastries we enjoyed for celebrating Cecile's sweet sixteen
The beautiful Christmas market at Place Royale
Coffee after theater rehearsal with friends, Azelia, Piper, & Morgan
No comments:
Post a Comment